Saturday, September 25, 2004

"Yom Kippur"

This a day of reflection for me. It is probably the only day of the year I go to the Temple on my own. I say memorial prayer for parent's. It the right thing to do I guess. It works for me. Then I ask myself well if their is a G-d then it must be one screw up person. With all that wrong in the world and no cure for disease. The politicians boy can they all repent. They are all a bunch of use car salesman. I don't see things getting better in this crazy world either. I guess I should put on some Neil Young "Tonight the Night" CD and pour myself a strong scotch on the rock (single malt) and watch some movie only in black & white film.
The goods news is I made new friend (I think) Rebecca. I enjoy reading her blog and just by chatting with her I saw we had a lot of things and ideas in common. Twin sister of different mothers maybe? I stole that from old Dan Fogelberg album "Twin Sons of Different Mothers" with Tim Weisberg anybody remember that? It Dan attempt at jazz. Well I have to go atone now. See you on the other side so I can do it all over again. Peace

No comments: