Thursday, September 09, 2004

Another day another dollar

You know I feel I'm getting to old to take krap from some thirty something idiot . Mr. Macho who thinks he knows everything about business. I seen his type before and see them go down and luckily never to come back into power or business. That when I feel I have to retreat to my car and just think of my goal to join the female world and to stay there. I also got to say thank god I got satellite radio in my car and can listen to Air America it really breath of fresh air on the air waves. I enjoy Unfiltered Radio and Al Franken and Big Ed Shultz and Randi Rhodes. Actually one the girls is lesbian name Rachel Maddow I love her voice. Here the question of the day. Is the press slanted to Bush or is Kerry and his machine just not getting to them. Get to the real issue. Health care and jobs and how it affects people life. Debra if you read this...I'm truly sorry you have been bright spot in shade of the day.
Peace.......

1 comment:

psychoalice said...

Welcome to the blogsphere, who knows where the vote is going to go at this stage, most likely going to get uglier though