Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Happy New Year to All my Jewish Sisters

I want to wish all those you read this and are Jewish a Happy & Healthy New Year. Funny thing I'm not a religious person but indentify with my Jewishness. I would never back down because of my religion. I'm a very reform Jew as well. The reform sect of the religion will married interfaith couples and actually they have a large number gay & lesbian Rabbi's. I haven't heard of any trans rabbi's yet. As well of any Jewish Temples accepting same sex couples as married couples.
Actually...I've been a little blue of late because I meet woman via the internet and thought wow this going good but like always something happens and she writes don't email her anymore. Maybe because I slip and think in the male mode not the female mode. I keep asking myself am I truly a transgender lesbian. I come back to same thoughts and feeling. I am. As I shave my face in the morning I see not my face but one that I hope I will see in the future. Is it me or is their more people like me out world? Email me and tell me so. Peace. I need to hear "I'm not alone in the end zone"
.

No comments: