Monday, June 20, 2005

RE: Cinderalla Man hell it might well be now

Okay....I don't want to get depressing here.....but hell is it me or are things not getting better out there? First my expenses they keep going NORTH and my income keeps going SOUTH. Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I like to make some flipping more money. Somedays it like spining your wheels. It not that I've done all that bad in my life and I don't want people feeling sorry for me. I just feel that people have a lost their hope for the future out there. That is sad to me. I ask in my 21 questions do you think you'll ever be able to retire in 20 years? Ever since November of 2000 this country has gone downhill. W is the biggest nightmare in my lifetime. You know the idea of sex isn't that good anymore. ( you know I must be depress) HELP!! I'm to young to die and to old to rock. Not really....I still enjoy a good rock & roll show. I saw Cinderalla Man yesterday it really good and moving and tell you the 30's are very much like today. The problem is their is no FDR out there that worrying about the people today.

No comments: