Saturday, April 23, 2005

RE: SNOW IN APRIL REALLY SUCKS !!!

It April 23,2005 it flipping going to SNOW 7-10 inches tonight. The majority of Republican don't think there is global warming either. They think the economy is aokay as well. What world do they live in. Now the world has a nazi for a Pope.(Great) I can hear Lewis Black do skit on that. Maybe it me but I can't seem to get this year going in good direction. Should I move? What the hell should I do? I just can't see me starting new career over again. Well that why I started this blog to express myself. Put it all on the line. Michigan sucks right now weather,economy, socail connections the whole flipping thing. This when I really enjoy the arms of another woman.Is their one out there for me?

1 comment:

DeniseUMLaw said...

Of *course* there's one out there for you, Coy! Hang in there, girl.