Monday, February 07, 2005

RE: Superbowl Night

It funny I was at Superbowl Party and we all had great time and then at halftime. Sir Paul Mc Carthny was playing it was great it seem at moment everybody watching was singing " Hey Jude" it one classic moment. Then the downer came when a old friend who so to right it was painful we got into argument about Health Care Insurance and the cost and how out of control it is. May I say thank GOD for drugs that help me with my problem this week. I started a new drug for my RA called EMBEREL it another shot once a week and then my doc gave something it relieve the inflammation on my wrist and fingers even those it he said he might be temporary. One day without pain is a good one. Like I said to him I like to pitch 9 innings instead of the problems of walking up & down the stairs. I guess being a translesbian isn't what happens when I still have some of my old male ways but I love my female ways as I get older. Why does getting to get layed always have to be about GENDER? The Eagles gave a great fight ...It was both two Blue States against each other. Well that my story and hope you listen and read the blog. Music tonight was from Sly & Family Stone " Family Affair" to Boz Scaggs " Loan Me A Dime" .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool site! iCheck out mine if you want.