Wednesday, September 08, 2004

RE: Mad Jew for Kerry

I was watching good old John Kerry this morning giving a speech and saying to myself come on Johnny boy lets get mad and show some flipping compassion. So America knows that you can fight back and be one nasty son of bitch just like George W. That what I personally feel he needs to do to win. You got to look the devil in eye and scare the hell out him. Kerry has seen death and W hasn't that the difference. Is Kerry my first choice no...but he thousand times better than Bush. I saw this ad in paper JewsForGeorge that were I came up One Mean Jew for Kerry!! I can't stand my fellow Jews that are for George they the most uptight missionary assholes in the world that think they always right and that Bush is Israel only supporter. With those Jews it always about Israel and taxes. It must be nice if that is your only concern in life.
Peace

No comments: