Wednesday, February 16, 2005

RE: Transformation.....Help!!

I did it yesterday...I had somebody give me a transformation. I was not happy with the results may I say. The person that did is more in the CD mindset and like to wear a lot of make-up and dress more what other words may I say sluty. First I'm not into it ....the make-up and dressing sluty. My mindset is not that of CD. I'm old hippie at heart. So give me a denim skirt and cotton top. Very little make-up I like the more natural and mature look. I try it and if someone like to see the results I can email a picture to you. ( believe me you can have a good laugh) It would be nice to have a mentor to show me the correct way of becoming what I like to achieve. Being trans to me is something that is a mindset and also political in nature. Being accepted by other woman and transpeople also is important to me as well. I think the one that get dress up and go to the bars on the weekend and act trampy doesn't help the cause it just makes it stereotypical of what people think of trans people. That a shame. Well it back to drawing table. I will say I don't have bad legs. They couldn't ruin that. It was something I want to try and I did. It was also a very cold enviroment to me as well. They told me whatever they felt I wanted to hear.

No comments: